SMS Marketing: Best Practice for Educational Institute
Hello everyone, first of all, discussing anything talk about Education is important because it is not for preparation for life; education is life itself. The best lines gave by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam ” Some Of the brightest minds on the country can be found on the last benches in classroom “ The education sector in India is one of the proudest industries among all, which has been giving excellent scholars over the year, who are making our country proud in the world. With the induction of technology in education, it has now become very important to use this technology for communication and dissemination of information. Today, when everyone is connected through smartphones, so it seems that SMS is the best way in the education industry for improving communication.
What is SMS Marketing?SMS stands for “short message service.” for that reason, SMS advertising and marketing is disseminating statistics, creating buzz, and also generating logo focus via the usage of text messages. SMS marketing is a solid and lower priced advertising approach to ship your advertisement messages via SMS to your clients, prospects or some other predicted beneficiaries.
How Can Education Institute Use SMS Marketing?
Notify deadlines & examination Dates reminder
- remind college students of projects,
- time limits on assignments
- enrolment, graduation
- returning books,
- exam dates and other important occasions.
Help to send Emergency text alerts
- Institute can immediately notify students and parents about emergencies, security lockdowns,
- accidents or suspicious characters, or send final alerts.
Send student meeting Reminders
- ship reminders for student conferences,
- membership activities, concerts, help to eliminate the need for bulletin boards.
- SMS messages can also include links to course information, bibliographies, books, college reports, and grade sheets.
Improve awareness about Bullying
- Bullying is increasing trouble in nowadays’s hyper-related world. SMS services may be also used to incredible impact to empower students to offer much-needed support
- Inform parents of school closures, time table modifications and activities.
- reminders can also be use to confirm attendance with parents.