OTP Services India | SMS OTP Services | Best OTP Service Provider
Our APIs are completely in-house built meeting 325 enterprise-grade standards and We take the responsibilities for OTP service.
Telcob's OTP Service
Pricing Features of OTP Verification
- Refunds In Promotional Route for NON-DND numbers.
- Transactional Route with DND delivery API feature also
- Multiple Sender ids
- Multiple Templates
- Instant delivery
- User-friendly Panel
- Reports available (can export)
What You Can Expect from Telcob Best-in-Class OTP Service
Telcob OTP Service Provider in India
The best and easiest way of delivering OTP Services is through the SMS channel. Telcob offers One-Time Passwords (OTP) SMS delivery services, which can be further used to authenticate a user or for account verification.
OTP Services in India has come up with a Good Demand with, so many active users of Payment Gateways and Subscribers of Online Services.
Why Telcob OTP Services?
Features of OTP Services
- Live Delivery Report
- Secured SMS Routes
- Instant Delivery of OTP SMS
- Priority SMS Gateway Routes
- All India & All Operator SMS Delivery
- Easy integration with Organization Systems
Where OTP Services are apllicable?
- Account creation.
- E-commerce sites
- Checkout processing.
- Mobile number verification.
- COD payment option validation.
- Protection of Online bank accounts
Our Latest insights
Frequently Asked Questions
What is OTP?
A one-time password (OTP) is an automatically generated numeric or alphanumeric string of characters.
What is OTP Verification?
OTP Verification is used to verify users before a transaction or a session in an app/website/Portal.
What is the importance of OTP service?
- Delivery on DND & Non DND
- 24/7 timing
- Free HTTP API for integration
- 6 Alphabetical Sender ID (Unlimited)
- Instant reports
- Customized SMS templates
Why should business use OTP Service?
OTP service helps in securing user flow. An OTP SMS service provider ensures timely delivery of these messages.
Why OTP Service?
- Forgot Password.
- Reset Password.
- New User Registration.
- Change Password.
- Download important document.
- Adding Funds.
- Withdrawal Funds.
- And for many more transactions.