What is Internet Marketing ?
InternetMarketing or online marketing refers to advertising or marketing efforts that use web and email to drive direct sales via electronic commerce. Similarly, they are used with traditional types of advertising such as radio, television, newspaper, magazines, social media for instance.
It is the marketing of products or services using digital technologies on the internet using mobile phone apps and another social medium. Therefore, it also referred to as web marketing, online marketing, e-commerce marketing. The Internet has brought media to a global audience. The interactive nature of internet marketing is to provide instant responses.
They usually broad in scope because it does not refer only marketing on the internet but also on email and wireless media above all. Moreover, the management of digital customer data and electronic customer relationship management systems are often together under internet marketing. They brought together creative and technical aspects of the internet, including design, development, advertising, and sales.
Components of Internet Marketing
- B-to-B (B2B):- It refers business to business e-commerce where business firms sell their products to other business firms.
- B-to-C (B2C):- It refers business to the customer where business firms sell their product directly to customers using the internet.
Effectiveness of Internet Marketing
- The website should be simple but professional in nature
- The content of the website should be interactive, relevant
- Being an internet marketer requires discipline
- However, build trust, loyalty between consumers when they are selling or buying our product using internet
- We advertise or promote our product in a legal way on the internet
Ways to conduct Internet Marketing
- Many Firms promote or advertise their product in an interactive way which to create an official website.
- E-mail marketing is similar to another form of online promotion. In this kind of marketing, Firms can reach directly to the customers. An advertiser can invite the customer for the subscription of newsletter or alert for special offers.
Advantages of Internet Marketing
- They are relatively less expensive as compared to cost and to reach the target audience
- They are related to online marketing which refers to e-mail or wireless media above all
Disadvantages of Internet Marketing
- It sometimes confused or considered to be virus